We’re giving away a free wedding in Geneva, Illinois on December 12, 2012.
Here’s how to win:
1. Visit Geneva, Illinois and create a 1-to-3-minute video explaining why you are the perfect Geneva wedding couple. The bride and groom must each appear at least once in your video, and it must feature at least one location (not a home) in Geneva.
Videos will be judged based on originality, personality, and the best presentation of Geneva as your ideal wedding location. When you’re done, upload your video to Youtube.
2. Complete the online application form.
3. Our judges will select 12 semi-finalists based on which videos show the most originality, the most personality, and the best presentation of Geneva as your ideal wedding location. Semi-finalist videos will be posted on the Geneva Wedding 12 website, where visitors will have 12 days to vote for the best video.
4. The 3 couples with the most video votes become finalists. Finalists will be interviewed by our judges, who will select a grand prize winner based on personality, originality and your presentation of yourself as the ideal Geneva bride and groom!
Submissions will be accepted from 12:01 a.m. on May 7th, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. July 4, 2012. Any submissions received outside of these dates, or any incomplete submissions will be automatically disqualified.
Please note that all entrants must:
- Be willing and able to get married on Wednesday, December 12, 2012.
- Must live within 75 miles of Geneva, Illinois (at least one entrant must have permanent residence near Geneva- military couples are welcome to apply).
- Be at least 21 years old at time of submission.
- Be able to attend mandatory planning meetings. Click Here to see the planning meeting schedule. The planning meeting schedule is also listed in the Geneva Wedding 12 rules and disclosures.
- Read and agree to the Geneva Wedding 12 rules and disclosures.